Audience: Years 7-10
Submitted by: Morgan McCarter and David Hartwig
A range of resources including interviews, poems and videos which explore complex questions around stereotypes and identity and racism.
- Am I black enough for you - Anita Heiss discusses questions of Aboriginal identity
- Aboriginal Identity: Who is ‘Aboriginal’?
- Anita Heiss explores the idea of stereotypes in the Anita Heiss Talks Resource: Characterization
- A poem by Anita Heiss entitled My best friend's white
- Insight - I'm Not Racist, But...