Audience: Years 3-6
Submitted by: Wassek Obeid
This video explores the sister-school relationship between two schools - one in Australia and the other in Indonesia.
Teaching and learning ideas:
- Brainstorm the different backgrounds in the class.
- Watch the clip with the class and then discuss:
- What can you learn by partcicipating in a sister-school relationship?
- If you had to present one of your favourite hobbies to the class, which one would you choose?
- Would you choose a different hobby if you were presenting it to a class in another country? Why or why not?
- If you have students in your class participating in a community languages program, ask each language group to work together to present their chosen culture to the class using dance, greetings and costumes.